Total Time: 22 minutes
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 12 minutes
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons Pretexte culinary cream
- 2 slices of Parma ham
- 4 tablespoons Pretexte spread
- 4 tablespoons chopped chives
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (375°F, gas mark 6-7).
- Cut the ham into pieces.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- Mix the Pretexte culinary cream with the chives and season with pepper.
- Divide the mixture into ramekins. Add 1 egg white to each ramekin, along with about 1 teaspoon of Pretexte spread and half a slice of Parma ham.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Then add the egg yolk on top of each ramekin and continue baking for another 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.