Total Time: 105 minutes
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking: 90 minutes
- 4 egg whites
- 225 g fine sugar
- 6 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 250 ml liquid Pretexte culinary cream
- 150 g cranberries
- Juice of 1 orange
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Pinch of cinnamon powder
- 4 tbsp honey
- A few sprigs of rosemary
- Jar of cranberry sauce or cranberry compote
- Put the culinary cream in a siphon (through a sieve), add two gas cartridges, shake well, and refrigerate.
- Beat the egg whites vigorously in a non-greasy bowl. Gradually add the sugar while mixing until stiff peaks form.
- Using a spatula, fold in the sifted cornstarch into the egg whites. Add the vinegar.
- Pour the mixture into an 18 cm diameter circle on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Allow to cool completely in the oven.
- Heat the cranberries with the orange juice, apple cider vinegar, honey, cinnamon, and rosemary. Simmer for 15 minutes over low heat.
- Remove the rosemary and let cool completely.
- Carefully remove the pavlova from the parchment paper.
- Remove the siphon from the refrigerator, shake, and dispense Pretexte foam onto the pavlova.
- Drizzle with cranberry sauce and garnish with a few sprigs of rosemary.