Total Time: 45 minutes
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
- 2 filet mignons
- 2 onions
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- Curry powder (to taste)
- 1 glass of white wine
- 2 tablespoons of thick Pretexte culinary cream
- Cut the filet mignons into pieces and brown them in a casserole dish with the sliced onions.
- Once they are golden, add the flour, mix well, and add broth, white wine, and curry powder (the broth should just cover the meat).
- Let simmer for about 20 minutes. Thicken the sauce with the thick Pretexte culinary cream at the end of cooking.
- Serve with couscous or quinoa.