Total Time: 30 minutes
Preparation: 5 minutes
Cooking: 25 minutes
- 1 filet mignon
- 4 tablespoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon Pretexte culinary liquid
- 3 tablespoons Pretexte culinary cream
- Sear the filet mignon in a little oil for a few minutes until golden brown.
- Spread mustard over the filet mignon (adjust quantities to taste). Deglaze the pan with 1 tablespoon of Pretexte culinary liquid.
- Continue cooking the filet mignon for about twenty minutes.
- Add the 3 tablespoons of Pretexte culinary cream and mix with the mustard to make the sauce. Add more Pretexte culinary cream to thicken or more Pretexte culinary liquid to thin the sauce if necessary.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately with fresh tagliatelle.