Lactose-Free “Carbonara” Pasta
Total Time: 20 minutes
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- 500 g pasta
- 100 ml Pretexte culinary liquid
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 pinch of salt
- 250 g bacon lardons (according to preference)
- 1 onion
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water.
- Slice the onions and sauté them in a pan. Once they are nicely browned, add the bacon lardons.
- In a bowl, prepare the Pretexte culinary liquid, egg yolks, salt, pepper, and mix well.
- Remove the bacon lardons from the heat as soon as they are browned and add them to the creamy mixture.
- Once the pasta is cooked al dente, drain it and incorporate it into the creamy mixture. Reheat if the dish has cooled down.
- Serve and enjoy!
- You can also add mushrooms to your dish.